Getting Quality Service
If you would like a copy of the Parts Catalog or Technical Manual for this machine call:
· U.S. & Canada
· All Other Regions
: Your John Deere dealer.
We recommend John Deere quality parts and lubricants, available at your John Deere dealer.
When you order parts, your John Deere dealer needs the serial number or product identification number (PIN) for your machine or attachment. These are the numbers that you recorded in the Product Identification section of this manual.
Order Service Parts Online
Visit http://JDParts.deere.com for your Internet connection to parts ordering and information.
Home Maintenance Kit
· 125, 135, 145, 155C, 190C
(Part numbers are subject to change without notice. Part numbers may be different outside the U.S.A.)
John Deere Quality Continues with Quality Service
John Deere provides a process to handle your questions or problems, should they arise, to ensure that product quality continues with your John Deere dealer's parts and service support.
Follow the steps below to get answers to any questions you may have about your product.
1. Refer to your attachment and machine operator manuals.
2. Contact your John Deere dealer with unanswered questions.
3. In North America or Canada, call the John Deere Customer Contact Center.
· Call 1-800-537-8233 and provide product serial number and model number.